Thursday, August 4, 2011

just a little note....

Due to a little holiday with my cousins for the next 5 days, I'll be posting the next blog on next tuesday (8/9/11). If you are reading along with us, I'll just pick up where we left off. If you've made any other commitments during this "90 day" challenge it's probably good to try and keep those. Please read the very first post "90 days to becoming whole" if you haven't already. It explains the whole idea behind us challenging ourselves with mental, physical, and spiritual aspects for 90 days to create habits that promote a lifestyle of "wholeness". I've seen throughout scripture this phrase "wholly loved the Lord", and that peeks my curiosity even further. I've also been realizing that when we take a little more effort to dedicate ALL God's given us (the earth, the people in the earth, our body, mind, soul) and taking care of it properly (stewardship), He blesses that. When we give Him our first, He gives us His best. I know that we won't be completely WHOLE until the day we day, but we are already living in eternity so why not allow Him to start that process now? All ready I've fallen deeper in love with God, feel healthier and stronger than I ever have in my life (which also helps me do the things God's called me to do well), seen more miracles and blessings... and we're only half way through!!! I'd love to hear stories and comments from everyone out there reading this. It's always so good to encourage each other along and realize the importance of wholeness in Him, rather than letting our life just slip through our fingers by doing pointless things. Our life is so short!!! And it was meant for so much more than we give it credit for sometimes! YOU are a child of the most High King. With Him, the possibilities in life are endless. He wants to FREE you of anything that holds you back from living a full life so that you can be a proper representation of Christ. Don't waste another second letting life just happen. If you seek His face wholeheartedly, He will change your life forever! See you all in a few days. Be intentional with your time, invest in relationships, seek wholeness and freedom in your life and you'll begin to see it in others. Daddy loves you so very much...listen for His whisper :) Love you! Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for adding me to your blog Linds! I love your comment 'Don't waste another second letting life just happen!' It is so easy to let the moments evaporate around us, as we get caught up in the 'busyness' of life!
    The Lord has revealed alot to me this year about simply being intentional in each and every moment. As I am out & about day to day-seek out those opportunities to engage in conversation with a complete stranger. I want to know their story-all it takes is a few minutes of my time...
    John 13:34-35 says it all!

    ReplyDelete